INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the "Law on Information Society Services" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain consent user express of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before he navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest you most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, with the exception of those of a nature technical and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- ·Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that in it exist.
- ·Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are ed. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation pros of users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- ·Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- ·Behavioral advertising cookies: collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- ·Social cookies: are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages that you see on other services that you visit.
- ·Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- ·Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- ·Own cookies: are those that are sent to the users terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the publisher is provided.
- ·Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the users terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- ·Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- ·Persistent cookies: are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CREACIONES MENG, S.L. is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- - Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- - Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- - Right to a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
CREACIONES MENG, S.L.. P.I. El Carrascot, Av. del Vimen, 12 - 46850 L'Olleria (València). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
|Technical and functional|
|chat.chatra.io||AWSALBCORS||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 7 days|
|creameng.com||cookieAviso||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|creameng.com||PHPSESSID||Cookies generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to hold user session variables. Typically a randomly generated number, how it is used can be site specific, but a good example is maintaining a logged in state of a user between pages.||in 2 days|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in 17 years|
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie in conjunction with cross-site requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 6 months|
|creameng.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|creameng.com||_gat||It is used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server when using the Google Tag Manager||Session|
|creameng.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||in 22 hours|
|google.com||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set through embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data about, for example, how many times the video is played and what settings are used for playback.||in one month|
|google.com||ANID||Google uses these cookies to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers.||in one year|
|google.com||APISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization.||in 7 months|
|google.com||OTZ||Aggregate analysis of site visitors||in 16 days|
|google.com||SAPISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||SID||in 2 years|
|google.com||SIDCC||in one year|
|google.com||SSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google Search.||in 2 years|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third-party providers of this website:
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER|
|Delete device cookies||Cookies that are already on a device can be removed by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all visited websites. However, some saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.|
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have a more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may force the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, prod logins).|
|HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS|
|Internet Explorer. Versión 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to--cookie-s-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Versión 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Versión 5.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|